All our products are royalty free for use in both commercial and personal projects. The license grant you, the purchaser, a non-exclusive worldwide license to make use of the product you have purchased. Please take in account the rest of this license to know the details that apply to your use of the product.
1. You are licensed to use the product in personal and comercial work. You can create any products for yourself or for your clients. You can use it as many times as you want.
2. Our product can be used in an item or website template sold through a marketplace or directly on a website without attribution required (but we always appreciate if you do). You cannot however resell or redistribute our product as is (PSD files).
3. You can modify or manipulate the product and combine with other works and make a derivative work from it for personal and comercial use. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the end product you then create is one that’s permitted at “Banned Actions”.
1. You can’t re-distribute our products as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files, or lease, license, sub-license. You can’t do this with an product either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the item.
2. You can’t re-distribute or make available our products as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for free.
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed under the our licenses, or you want any different licence to use our files, please contact the Avelina Studio team for clarification.